Friday, September 5, 2008

Lists Lists Lists

Peg still makes fun of Rick for his lists. For our small wedding (<50 attendees), he made a by-minute pocket-sized schedule for the day, laminated it, and gave her one that morning. Of course, she didn't have a pocket in her wedding dress.

After months of doing nothing but checking sites and groups for news/rumors on referrals, we now have so much to do. To prepare for Isabella's room: 1) Paint Room, 2) Install closet, 3) Paint/prepare crib, 4) Install shutters (well, we didn't need it when it was just for storage....plus we probably couldn't reach the window when the room was jam-packed), 5) Install pink ceiling fan. We also have to prepare for the trip itself: 1) Get crisp currency, 2) Get visas, 3) Make travel arrangements, 4) Verify all paperwork is in order, 5) Shop. Uh....what else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those lists! I clearly remember the wedding day and Peggy telling me about the list! We laughed and laughed but, shame on me cuz I needed a list, too, for my one job of bringing "THE RING"--was left safely in the dressing room! We were already all on the altar when I realized what I had done....it did all work out as it found its way up to Rick with the help of an "Angel" (Peg's niece). So, I am now a fan of lists:)! Only time will tell what traits Isabella will pick up. She is soooo gorgeous and beautiful! Looking forward to the day she is home in Elk Grove. love, "auntie" Zoe xxoo